The City of Strongsville is home to four thriving Business Parks:
- The Strongsville Business & Technology Park
- Dow Circle Research & Development Park
- Park 82
- Progress Drive Business Park
- Women-Owned Companies 30.2% 30.2%
- Minority-Owned Companies 10.2% 10.2%
- Veteran-Owned Companies 11.8% 11.8%
Through proper City Planning, the Business Parks have been recognized as premier locations for global manufacturers and corporate offices, with amenities including:
- Well-planned and attractive residential areas, excellent schools, convenient shopping areas and several golf courses. Numerous hotels and restaurants offer both choice and convenience.
- Aggressive local tax incentive policies designed to incentivize the relocation of high-tech, global companies.
- A highly skilled, available workforce supported by world-class area universities, as well as Cuyahoga Community College and Polaris Career Center.
- Fully improved land sites ready for your build-to-suit project.
- Superior location, with exits for I-71 and I-80 intersecting in the City and Cleveland Hopkins International Airport within a 10 minute drive.
We maintain a searchable list of available properties in our business parks and throughout Strongsville.